This delicious and fruity pomegranate martini recipe is made with pomegranate juice, vodka, triple sec, lemon juice and maple syrup. A perfect cocktail to make for holiday parties, or at any time of the year! Mocktail version also included.
For those who love a fruity taste to their drinks, this pomegranate martini is a delightful cocktail to make around the holidays. You’ll need to buy pomegranate juice and shake it up with ice, vodka, triple sec, lemon juice and maple syrup.
Tips on Making Pomegranate Martini
- To make the best pomegranate martini, choose a premium triple sec. Cointreau is the most popular option. Also make sure to use top-shelf vodka!
- To make this drink stronger, you could use 2 ounces of vodka or gin and 2 ounces of pomegranate juice. Some people use citrus-flavored vodka rather than plain.
- Need it without alcohol? No problem! Just omit the vodka and replace the triple sec with 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) freshly squeezed orange or clementine juice. Top with sparkling water or lemon-lime soda to taste for a delicious pomegranate mocktail.
- Add pomegranate seeds to the bottom of the glass before pouring for a little treat at the end!
- A splash of lemon juice (or lime juice) will balance out the tartness of the pomegranate juice. But, depending on your taste, a sweeter juice may need more citrus.
- Making these for the holidays? Serve it in a cinnamon sugar-rimmed glass for a festive touch.
- Pomegranate pairs well with chocolate, so enjoy this with a dessert.