This peanut butter cookies recipe is super easy and quick to make requiring only 3 ingredients – peanut butter, egg and sugar! These flourless homemade pb cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free, so everyone can enjoy them!
Perfect for a last minute dessert idea for the upcoming holidays, these peanut butter cookies have a rich peanut butter taste and a chewy texture that’s crisp on the outside.
Only THREE Ingredients Needed For These Cookies!
- Peanut Butter – Use smooth peanut butter for the best results.
- Sugar – Granulated sugar not only adds sweetness, but it also helps the cookies brown as the sugar caramelizes.
Tips & Substitutions When Making These Peanut Butter Cookies
- Customize to your liking! Add in some chocolate chips, ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract or an additional egg (for a softer cookie).
- Avoid using crunchy peanut butter, unless you want your cookies to be crumbly.
- Take a peek at the cookies after about 8 minutes or so. You’ll know they are done when they are firm to the touch and slightly browning at the edges.
- To make it vegan, substitute the egg for a flax egg, which is made by mixing together 1 tablespoon flaxseed with 2 tablespoons water and letting it rest for 5 minutes.