Learn how to make this deliciously soft and buttery gluten-free coffee cake with a cinnamon filling and streusel crumb topping. This recipe also includes a dairy-free option, making it a treat something everyone can get excited about!
This gluten-free coffee cake recipe so easy to make and such a perfect breakfast or brunch recipe on the weekend. Serve a big slice with a hot cup of coffee for a breakfast treat!
While there are a few different parts to this recipe — the coffee cake, streusel, and filling — they are all very quick to make.
MAIN INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE Gluten-Free Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1:1 Baking Flour – I used Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten Free Baking flour in this recipe.
- Butter – I used non-dairy butter. Consider using unsalted butter to control the salt content in this recipe.
- Eggs – A common pantry item, you only need 3 large eggs for this.
- Milk – I used non-dairy, but any milk can work with this.
- Vanilla Extract – I use this in almost all my baked goods recipes because it enhances all the other flavors in the recipe.
- Cinnamon – This wouldn’t be a cinnamon streusel coffee cake without the cinnamon!
- Brown Sugar – This will be used for the streusel topping.
ADJUST THIS RECIPE TO YOUR DIET
- Add dairy: I used non-dairy butter and milk, but it’s totally fine to use regular dairy products too.
- Add Gluten: You can try using all purpose flour instead of the gluten-free version. However, flours like almond flour or coconut flour have not been tested in this recipe.
TIPS FOR MAKING Gluten-Free Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
- I like to line my baking dish with parchment paper for easy removal of the coffee cake from the pan after baking.
- You can make the filling and streusel ahead of time. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.