These gluten-free pumpkin pancakes taste like Fall thanks to its warm pumpkin spices. They’re easy to make, fluffy, and perfect for a quick morning breakfast. Drizzle with maple syrup or use some of my suggested toppings for even tastier pumpkin pancakes!
Pancakes are seriously one of my fav breakfast foods, and since Fall season is underway, I felt like it was appropriate to share my gluten-free pumpkin pancake recipe with you all! They are fluffy, sweet, warm, and especially delicious with maple syrup drizzled on top. What’s not to love?!
MAIN INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE Pumpkin Pancakes
- Oat Flour or Gluten-Free Flour: The choice is yours, but I like to use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour. If you do not have a gluten sensitivity, you can use regular flour.
- Brown or Coconut Sugar: Just a bit of brown sugar provides the perfect level of sweetness to the pancakes! You can also use coconut sugar for an even healthier option.
- Baking Powder & Baking Soda: The baking powder is what helps to make these pancakes super fluffy!
- Pumpkin Spice: If you do not have pumpkin spice you can try making your own pumpkin spice by blending nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Milk: I use almond milk, but you can use whichever non-dairy or dairy milk you prefer.
- Coconut Oil
- Lemon Juice
What Toppings Go Best With These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes?
- Maple Syrup (you could add chopped bacon bits to this, too)
- Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon-Spiced Apples
More Breakfast Recipes