Miso-Glazed Salmon with Coconut Rice is a delicious gluten-free seafood dish filled with healthy nutrients and packed with savory flavors. You’ll be amazed at how easy and quick it is to make (under 30 minutes)!
MAIN INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE Miso-Glazed Salmon with Coconut Rice
- Miso Paste
- Soy Sauce – Use tamari for gluten-free.
- Rice Vinegar
- Salmon Fillets – With the skin on.
- Rice – Jasmine or long grain white rice.
- Coconut Milk
- Water – Plain or coconut water.
Tips on Making Miso-Glazed Salmon with Coconut Rice
- The Miso Glaze – To make the glaze you’ll need miso paste, some soy sauce, honey and a bit of rice vinegar. Miso paste (fermented soy bean paste) is very savory and salty. The thing to keep in mind here is that miso paste comes in all sorts of colors (white, yellow, red). Generally, the darker the paste, the stronger the flavor, so choose based on your taste preferences.
- Rice Vinegar – You can use lemon juice, lime juice, or white vinegar in place of the rice wine vinegar in this recipe.
- Make it Paleo – For paleo, use coconut aminos instead of soy sauce, and omit the honey since coconut aminos contain a bit of sweetness.